Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! My Reading Resolutions

2008 was a bad year for my reading. Not only was I short on time and didn't read as much as I would have liked, when I did, it seems I didn't enjoy the books much (giving the stink eye to David Wroblewski's The Story of Edgar Sawtelle).

There were some highlights, of course. Chief among them were:

  1. The Winter Rose
  2. The Tea Rose
  3. The House At Riverton
  4. The Kite Runner
  5. The Secret Life Bees

However, it's time to move on.

In 2009, I resolve to try to enjoy my favorite pastime a little better. This simply means, I'll need to pay better attention to my choices.

So that's it! Let us all see how well I do.

Happy New Year to you all! And here's to lots of wonderful reading!!

5 comments :

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP