Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Note From Lauren Groff:

Author of The Monsters of Templeton

Dear Friends,

I am delighted to announce that my second book, a collection of short stories called Delicate Edible Birds, is in stores today. I'm skipping around the house like a madwoman in glee. In one short year, I had two books and a baby. Frankly, I'm pooped.

The good news is that there will be a launch party tonight in Gainesville, FL at Wild Iris Books (6-7:30--everyone is welcome) and I am going on tour tomorrow. On this trip I'll visit Madison, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Bellingham, WA. and Oakland and Corte Madera in California. At the end of the month, I'll be in Cincinnati, Louisville and Nashville. If you'd like to attend an event, or keep up with Groffian news, please go to my website: www.laurengroff.com for more information. I even have an RSS feed. Hello 21st century!

Thank you, and I hope you have a fantastic day.


With love and warm wishes,

Lauren

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! I had a baby last year and can't imagine having two books published at the same!!!

Julie said...

Technically E was born in 2007. :)

Jenn said...

LOL
Yeah, and I got less than half of my normal amount of books read, I can't imagine getting two published at the same time!

Julie said...

Yeah no kidding!

Staci said...

I love the cover of this book..it totally makes me want to pick it up and see what it's all about!