Friday, April 6, 2012

Guest Post: Luc Carl

Photobucket While I haven't had a chance to sit down and read The Drunk Diet: How I Lost 40 Pounds . . . Wasted: A Memoir yet, I did read a few different excerpts from it and found myself laughing out loud. Don't let the title fool you, this book is much more than a "how to" book.

We are excited to have the author, Luc Carl here to do a guest post for us. Enjoy!

As a person that doesn't like to be told what to do, the "diet" books on the shelf in the book store were just not cutting the honey mustard. Book after book I read, being told time and time again that alcohol no longer fit into my regime as a healthy person. Bull shit! I'm a human being. I need a nightcap or twelve to unwind after a hard days work. I needed a plan that would work for me. 


A month and a shit load of willpower and smiles later and I'd dropped 10 pounds. And I started writing it all down as proof in what would become The Drunk Diet. The title derived from this very same spite that was the spark on the fire. "Not only am I going to do this thing my own way and have a great time doing it, but I'm going to call this thing The Drunk Diet just to shove it up everyone's ass!"
It is now in every store in North America right along side the "Fill In the Blank Diet" that tells you life can no longer be fun. Which book would you rather read?

The Drunk Diet: How I Lost 40 Pounds . . . Wasted: A Memoir is available wherever fine books are sold!

Thanks to Brittney for coordinating with Luc for the post!


 Share/Bookmark

No comments: