Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Julie's List: YA Challenge

Photobucket After stating on Twitter that I didn't read YA because well it just doesn't appeal to me, I had people telling me I was missing out, so I decided to try out a few and see if I really am. You know because I need another genre to read.

So here are the ones I am choosing to read:

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Book of Tomorrow by Celia Ahern
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Viralsby Kathy Reichs
Saving June (Harlequin Teen) by Hannah Harrington
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

A couple of these authors I have read other books by them, so I thought I'd see what they do with the YA genre.

Thanks to those of you on Twitter who gave me some recommendations.


 Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

anarmchairbythesea said...

I dont really read YA either, although I'm trying to change that a bit this year, but I really enjoyed The Hunger Games trilogy and The Book Thief was great too!